PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Your Monitor Resolution is ::: Please Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::
× Alert! You are not logged in, please create an account or login!

Welcome to PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme v3.0.1b

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index Announcements

View previous topic View next topic
Welcome to PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme v3.0.1b  Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:41 am Reply with quote
TheGhost
The US version of PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme CMS is not compatible with the UK version as far as themes go, however it does support modules and blocks from the UK version. What exactly is Xtreme? It is an open-source CMS wrote in PHP as a programming language and development was first started in 2005. The software comes with a set of basic features like a WYSIWYG editor, an admin interface with drag and drop blocks, spam protection, and image processing. Nuke Evolution-Xtreme CMS comes with the ability to use various modules that will extend the current functionality of your portal/website. The latest version available for download is 3.0.1b and is still in beta.

PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme now comes with v5 of the Titanium Facebook SDK kit. It's already set up. All you have to do is add your app ID and secret... If you need help, we would be glad to set it up for FREE.

PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme now comes with v5 of the Titanium Google SDK. Everything you need to be a Google developer is already there, just have a look inside your includes directory.

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 9
Joined June 16, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by TheGhost

Thankful People
4 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
Welcome to PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme v3.0.1b  Posted: Thu May 13, 2021 9:13 am Reply with quote
Shakey
— TheGhost wrote
The US version of PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme CMS is not compatible with the UK version as far as themes go, however it does support modules and blocks from the UK version. What exactly is Xtreme? It is an open-source CMS wrote in PHP as a programming language and development was first started in 2005. The software comes with a set of basic features like a WYSIWYG editor, an admin interface with drag and drop blocks, spam protection, and image processing. Nuke Evolution-Xtreme CMS comes with the ability to use various modules that will extend the current functionality of your portal/website. The latest version available for download is 3.0.1b and is still in beta.

PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme now comes with v5 of the Titanium Facebook SDK kit. It's already set up. All you have to do is add your app ID and secret... If you need help, we would be glad to set it up for FREE.

PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme now comes with v5 of the Titanium Google SDK. Everything you need to be a Google developer is already there, just have a look inside your includes directory.

How hard would it be to port the black magic theme over to the US version? Lonestar just created a really nice theme and I want to use it on my web portal.
I do not want to buy the theme if I can't get it to work on my portal.

Code Critic

Groups Code Critic
Posts 3
Joined Apr 28, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Female
View user's profile Send Shakey a private message Visit user's Facebook: anna.weese.1945 Find all posts by Shakey

Welcome to PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme v3.0.1b  Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 11:30 am Reply with quote
WebMaster
— Shakey wrote
— TheGhost wrote

How hard would it be to port the black magic theme over to the US version? Lonestar just created a really nice theme and I want to use it on my web portal.
I do not want to buy the theme if I can't get it to work on my portal.

It is an easy port, just have to add a few things for the blog module and it will work.

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 10
Joined Jan 09, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send WebMaster a private message Send WebMaster an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by WebMaster

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index Announcements All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]

Page 1 of 1