Module Members_List has a bunch of dipshitery going on!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://dev-php-nuke-evolution-xtreme.86it.us -> PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Core Error Reports

#1: Bad ! Module Members_List has a bunch of dipshitery going on! Author: CodeBuzzardLocation: Brandon, Florida PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 10:38 am
    —
Lets start off with "Currently" which is broken eitehr in the template or in the code. It does not refelect shit! Lets also talk about the fact that by converting the member list to a module, which was not necessary under any scope or realm unless maybe you wanted to keep their curently online attributes accurate and you intended to add said code to do so.

I'm pretty sure it is not reflecting thier last visit accurately as well. What if the person visits the website but they never browse the forums? How would the session data used to calculate their last visit be accurate? I'm pretty sure that while I am typing this my session is still in tact but because of the way it is being looked at in the code, if you looked me up right now in the user list, I would appear offline even if the code still had a sack on it and was working.

The Member_List module will never reflect if a person is currently online or offline accurately because the code uses the session data from the forums area. They could be on the website doing something else and it would not reflect that they are online until they have visited the forums area.

Wrap your head around this shit! If you are looking up a user there is a 100% chance it is to send them a private message but it appears as if some dipshit removed that icon from the displayed search list. Let's not rob the users of conveince just because we are overwelmed with ignorance or not thinking ahead. I know you could not have had anything to with this Ernest as I know you have an enormous brain on you like Brad from Pulp Fiction.

Also, as easy as it is or has always been, why is there not an avatar in front of the user name? I mean that is thier profile pic correct?

Maybe add the pm button and web address button back to the printed list so that our users will not always have to click on the users name to achieve what they setout to do.

#2: Bad ! Re: Module Members_List has a bunch of dipshitery going on! Author: TheGhostLocation: Brandon, Florida PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 10:06 pm
    —
— CodeBuzzard wrote
Lets start off with "Currently" which is broken eitehr in the template or in the code. It does not refelect shit! Lets also talk about the fact that by converting the member list to a module, which was not necessary under any scope or realm unless maybe you wanted to keep their curently online attributes accurate and you intended to add said code to do so.

I'm pretty sure it is not reflecting thier last visit accurately as well. What if the person visits the website but they never browse the forums? How would the session data used to calculate their last visit be accurate? I'm pretty sure that while I am typing this my session is still in tact but because of the way it is being looked at in the code, if you looked me up right now in the user list, I would appear offline even if the code still had a sack on it and was working.

The Member_List module will never reflect if a person is currently online or offline accurately because the code uses the session data from the forums area. They could be on the website doing something else and it would not reflect that they are online until they have visited the forums area.

Wrap your head around this shit! If you are looking up a user there is a 100% chance it is to send them a private message but it appears as if some dipshit removed that icon from the displayed search list. Let's not rob the users of conveince just because we are overwelmed with ignorance or not thinking ahead. I know you could not have had anything to with this Ernest as I know you have an enormous brain on you like Brad from Pulp Fiction.

Also, as easy as it is or has always been, why is there not an avatar in front of the user name? I mean that is thier profile pic correct?

Maybe add the pm button and web address button back to the printed list so that our users will not always have to click on the users name to achieve what they setout to do.

Fixed Next!

http://dev-php-nuke-evolution-xtreme.86it.us -> PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Core Error Reports

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1