viewtopic_whoview.php - currently not reflecting shit!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://dev-php-nuke-evolution-xtreme.86it.us -> PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Developer Feedback

#1: Idea viewtopic_whoview.php - currently not reflecting shit! Author: CodeBuzzardLocation: Brandon, Florida PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:29 am
    —
If you look closely there is no reference to "Currently" which is in the template when viewing who viewed this topic. Why would you need currently, when the time stamp pretty much indicates if it is currently? The template needs to be updated and whoever did this blunder needs to be kicked in the nuts for being an idiot.

Not sure why in the template you do not have a title link to step back into the post or topic you just came from but it makes no sense and needs to be fixed. This is a classic example of dipshitery!

Also appears as if many things are not in the template that were originally intended to be there.

If they are never going to be an option for templates get it out of the code.

If they are going to be options, add them to the main core template.
Last edited by CodeBuzzard on Sat May 15, 2021 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: viewtopic_whoview.php Author: WebMasterLocation: Brandon, Florida PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:36 am
    —
— CodeBuzzard wrote
If you look closely there is no reference to "Currently" which is in the template when viewing who viewed this topic. Why would you need currently, when the time stamp pretty much indicates if it is currently? The template needs to be updated and whoever did this blunder needs to be kicked in the nuts for being an idiot.

Not sure why in the template you do not have a title link to step back into the post or topic you just came from but it makes no sense and needs to be fixed. This is a classic example of dipshitery!

Also appears as if many things are not in the template that were originally intended to be there.

If they are going to be options, add to them to the main core template.

Calm down I will get it fixed. I agree completely and this is what happens when coders and developers do not think things through or leave something half finished in a release. This is not something I did, this was from the original UK extreme version. I can see many changes where someone had obvious intentions that they never followed through with. I'm cleaning them up and or out with each passing day. I will JOHN 3:16 the entire batch of forums files within the next few months.

I believe what that is or was for: Currently Online or Offline and the code or template is broken.

#3: No icon Re: viewtopic_whoview.php Author: CodeBuzzardLocation: Brandon, Florida PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:54 am
    —
— WebMaster wrote
— CodeBuzzard wrote

If they are going to be options, add to them to the main core template.

Calm down I will get it fixed. I agree completely and this is what happens when coders and developers do not think things through or leave something half finished in a release. This is not something I did, this was from the original UK extreme version. I can see many changes where someone had obvious intentions that they never followed through with. I'm cleaning them up and or out with each passing day. I will JOHN 3:16 the entire batch of forums files within the next few months.

I believe what that is or was for: Currently Online or Offline and the code or template is broken.

Another case where someone not familiar with the code would have no idea where to go or how to fix it.

I just noticed the field was always empty and tried for the life of me to figure out what was suppose to be in that field.

Made no sense till you explained it.

I guess that is just another easy fix on your list Smile

#4: No icon Re: viewtopic_whoview.php Author: WebMasterLocation: Brandon, Florida PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 11:25 am
    —
I added a profile pic and a title link like you suggested. Added the current date and time as well...

While I was at it I lost the old text that said online or offline. I made an animated image for both instances and it looks tits now.

Okay I fixed it, NEXT!

http://dev-php-nuke-evolution-xtreme.86it.us -> PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Developer Feedback

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1