PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme
TheGhosts 86it Portal
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Your Monitor Resolution is ::: Please Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::
× Alert! You are not logged in, please create an account or login!

Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme [3.0.x] Support Forum PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Developer Feedback

View previous topic View next topic
Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!  Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:31 am Reply with quote
jj1953938
I find it strange that a Nuke Developer ( lonestar ) claiming to be supporting Nuke by maintaining it is so wildly upset that another nuke developer ( EB ) does the same thing. Anyways I realize the UK version forums are locked up without registration, so I'll post the screenshots.

[ I don't know why the image embedding is not working ]

There is another topic on their forums "What we are talking about" where Lonestar has admitted to taking from other developers. I am completely confused at why anyone cares about what people do on a platform that is on its last legs. However, EB, I wish you the best of luck, and congratulations on producing an Evo Platform that is generating pages faster than their main website. I don't think Lonestar likes the competition, Hell, I don't even like Nuke but I love watching an old guy ( you are only a few years older than me ) humiliate a Kid with a bad attitude. Congratulations to your achievement of fixing the header cache to actually work when not even the original functioned properly!

I absolutely hate Nuke distro, but if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please give a holler!
Regards, Robert

Posts 2
Joined Jun 16, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send jj1953938 a private message Find all posts by jj1953938

Thankful People
3 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!  Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:08 am Reply with quote
jj1953938
oh, and a last moment edit: Someone on the UK version site complained about the ECalendar block issuing an error what Lonestar claimed was a "Wrong version of PHP" was actually the persons PHP simply did not use PHP compiled with the Calendar Library.

The fast solution is to manually add the function into functions.php

PHP:  [ Select all ]

if(!function_exists('cal_days_in_month')){
    function 
cal_days_in_month($month$year){
        return (
$month == ? ($year 28 : ($year 100 29 : ($year 400 28 29))) : (($month 1) % 30 31));
    }

However due to the nature of how often the default Cal Library is not used, it would probably be better to just add the math formula directly to the block since there is no real reason to add additional functions to the CMS simply because of a single block:

$num_days = ($month == ? ($year 28 : ($year 100 29 : ($year 400 28 29))) : (($month 1) % 30 31)); 

Either option solves a library dependency for one simple poorly written block. The second option solves dependency issues, as well as removes the need to add additional function registers to an already bloated system.

Best of luck to you guys!

Posts 2
Joined Jun 16, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send jj1953938 a private message Find all posts by jj1953938

Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!  Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:57 am Reply with quote
Josh1964
I have not come here to fight with you EB, But this guy is clearly trying to stir the shit pot yet again just like his *cough* cousin, still think you Josh.

As I told this moron many times in my posts, I have no problem with you working on another version of Evolution Nuke, and you can read this for yourself on our website, My problem is people taking credit for other peoples work, We do not want to escalate this to court proceedings or anything like that, We would just like credit to be giving to the correct person and not highjacked by another who change a bloody image or changed the layout of the coding.

Now on to this idiots post.
oh, and a last moment edit: Someone on the UK version site complained about the ECalendar block issuing an error what Lonestar claimed was a "Wrong version of PHP" was actually the persons PHP simply did not use PHP compiled with the Calendar Library.

Again I did not write this block/module So I can not be attacked for its development, It is a simple script, and that what people wanted, I am quite sure there was a post made about this particular block/module, asking people if they wanted an enhanced calendar mod, or just something super simple.  They opted for something super simple, Which is what was made, So because one persons PHP who is using the block has not been compiled with the calendar library, you see it as wrong haha.

On this same subject of PHP, there has been multiple cases of corrupt PHP installation causing problems with blocks and modules, Last case happened about a year ago if I remember, We told the user to contact his host to check if a  module was active in  the PHP installation, When it came back as a botched upgrade/install.

However due to the nature of how often the default Cal Library is not used, it would probably be better to just add the math formula directly to the block since there is no real reason to add additional functions to the CMS simply because of a single block:

Hmm your solution looks remarkably like the one I posted. as shown in the image below.

Now onto the quick loads time you think Titanium has, If you had even bothered to do your homework on this version, you would see why it APPEARS to run faster, it is because they are subtracting from the total load time, This was pointed out to me by a code critic I know when asked to look over this CMS, And yes this code critic has some issues with Evolution Xtreme too, Which is why most if not all module are been re-written from scratch. including the forums.

Screenshot of the time subtraction from full load time in the footer.php of the GitHub of this Build

They even go to lengths of actually making a comment about them lying!

Again I am not here to fight with you Ghost, I am just trying to get a point across here, If you are not actually the author of something please do not claim to be, We already had this conversation a couple of years ago when you approached me to join your network. If you remove this subtraction, Titanium loads at he same speed as Evo, only Xtreme loads with a full compliment of posts and users, where as Titanium loads with a blank canvas.

By all means add your copyrights, but do not remove others, Even if they are no longer around, they are still the ORIGINAL author and credits should show that.

I really do not understand this idiot tbh, His cousin is so set against credit for thing been stolen by other developers, yet he seems to support that!

Oh and one more thing, This comment on my post.
If this is how copyright works, why don't I go download WordPress, reposition some of there code, and release it back to public as my own work?

Is sarcasm, if you not know what that is, here is the definition
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Groups Member
Posts 2
Joined Jun 23, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Male

Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!  Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:49 am Reply with quote
TheGhost
— jj1953938 wrote
I find it strange that a Nuke Developer ( lonestar ) claiming to be supporting Nuke by maintaining it is so wildly upset that another nuke developer ( EB ) does the same thing. Anyways I realize the UK version forums are locked up without registration, so I'll post the screenshots.

[ I don't know why the image embedding is not working ]

There is another topic on their forums "What we are talking about" where Lonestar has admitted to taking from other developers. I am completely confused at why anyone cares about what people do on a platform that is on its last legs. However, EB, I wish you the best of luck, and congratulations on producing an Evo Platform that is generating pages faster than their main website. I don't think Lonestar likes the competition, Hell, I don't even like Nuke but I love watching an old guy ( you are only a few years older than me ) humiliate a Kid with a bad attitude. Congratulations to your achievement of fixing the header cache to actually work when not even the original functioned properly!

I absolutely hate Nuke distro, but if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please give a holler!
Regards, Robert

I would love to touch base with you, my number is 1-813-846-2865 ask for ghost or PM me yournumber as I have free international calling.

Thank you very much my brother Smile

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 9
Joined June 16, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by TheGhost

Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!  Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:55 am Reply with quote
TheGhost
— jj1953938 wrote

The fast solution is to manually add the function into functions.php

if(!function_exists('cal_days_in_month')){

function cal_days_in_month($month$year){

return ($month == ? ($year 28 : ($year 100 29 : ($year 400 28 29))) : (($month 1) % 30 31));

}

$num_days = ($month == ? ($year 28 : ($year 100 29 : ($year 400 28 29))) : (($month 1) % 30 31)); 

Either option solves a library dependency for one simple poorly written block. The second option solves dependency issues, as well as removes the need to add additional function registers to an already bloated system.

Best of luck to you guys!

mysqlslap is used for accurate loadtime testing with mariadb, MySQL is extrmemly slow and I'm not sure LOnestar even know how to use it. My load time is still faster than his and I might add that is with test tjemes that are not optimized or using any short hand code in anyway whatsoever. When the main the is finalized it is quitelikely to load much much faster. We are not working on the theme we are working on re-writing all the code and porting it to PHP 8

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 9
Joined June 16, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by TheGhost

Lonestar has gone ape-shit crazy!  Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:08 am Reply with quote
Josh1964
Regardless of using MySQL or MariaDB, You idiots still can not seem to grasp the concept of the fact,. This TEST site haha, has about 20 users, We have a database of over 3000 users, For people that claim to know more about this CMS than anyone else, you lack the skill to actually update it, I can not remember where I read it, but you said somewhere this was your latest build of the CMS, Well if this is a latest build, WHY on earth are you using coding which is about 5+ years out of date.

You are manually deducting time from your total load time, It is there black and white in the Git Repository you made, I went over some of the files and find you adding multiple queries to grab data, even though the data you are after is all ready available through multiple global variables.

If you are truly re-writing the entire code of Xtreme, I would love to see one instance of how you go about caching data, bet you can not provide an example, Manually deducting time does not make your CMS quicker, merely makes it look like it is quicker, everyone over at the main Xtreme site has seen through all this bull shit when presented with evidence.

Ghost you just dropped this guy right in the liar pool, according to him he had already spoke to you on the phone, yet now you are just offering him your number, So caught in another lie haha, I did not have a problem with you before Ghost other than removing/changing ownership of copyrights which we had a convo about on my site over 2 years ago if you remember, This TIT and his cousin, just love to cause shit, You get mixed in with them, you have had it, soon as you do something they don't like or don't do something they want, they will plague you like they do me.

OK, now back to load times, Trying creating about 3000 account and over 15,000 thread of forums data and do some testing with speeds, doing a speed test on an empty database is absolutely pointless and stupid, as it is only loading basic configurations.

OK, I am done talking about this moron, I will say again, I have no problem with you, just all the lying and copyright stealing is just stupid. I need not say anymore, the people that are in our community see the truth and that is all that matters.

Groups Member
Posts 2
Joined Jun 23, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Male

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme [3.0.x] Support Forum PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Developer Feedback All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]

Page 1 of 1