PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Your Monitor Resolution is ::: Please Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::
× Alert! You are not logged in, please create an account or login!

The Groups Module looks like shit!

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme [3.0.x] Support Forum PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Developer Feedback

View previous topic View next topic
The Groups Module looks like shit!  Posted: Tue May 18, 2021 3:21 pm Reply with quote
CodeBuzzard
The groups' module looks like an illiterate dispshit made it. It is not titled correctly or laid out the right way.

I'm not sure but I bet if you ask some literate people near by they will agree that it looks like someone who has lived in a cave eating cheetos and is caged off from the real world created that module. You can clearly see when an adult designs a module and when an x-gen lazy dipshit made a module. Looks like total shit.

Title the Groups index correctly and add a return button to the view sections of the groups area. Some idiot thought, oh I know they will want to jump to some forum discussion after checking their group policies and memberships.

This really is some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I don't worry though after seeing all this already done in Titanium. I wonder if anyone realizes that you have already done all this once before and lost all your data? The only reason I am helping is I know how upset you were that you were going to have to re-write every fix you had ever done over the last 15 years. Fucking Windows 10 you gotta love it, or hate it I dunno.

I see you now use a remote repository to store all your code, this would have been a life saver when your computer burned up. Sorry you are going through this, I know how frustrated you were when you had to do all this for Titanium all the way up to version 4. It is sad that nobody is offering to help you fix all these wonderous blunders. Whatever happened to community assistance and people giving a shit about their favorite desktop applications or websites. x-gen let this awsome software die and it's wonderful that you are reviving it.

X-gen cheeto eating cave dwelling dipshits!

I will keep pointing out all the fixes that I remember doing with you in Titanium.

Good Luck M8, I know you have a lot of shit to cleanup and recode. You should have released TItanium to the public and you would have been able to get a copy of your own source-code. Not to rub salt in a wound but you were so insistant on not letting anyone even see it online until it was perfect and then wham that shoot was gone. I can't imagine what you were going through when that happened and the circumstances that created that are like 1 in 10 million. Some times bad luck really fucks us.

Peace

Sincerely,
CodeBuzzard

Code Critic

Groups Moderator
Code Critic
Posts 8
Joined Apr 24, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send CodeBuzzard a private message Find all posts by CodeBuzzard

Thankful People
1 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
The Groups Module looks like shit!  Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 pm Reply with quote
WebMaster
— CodeBuzzard wrote
The groups' module looks like an illiterate dispshit made it. It is not titled correctly or laid out the right way.

I'm not sure but I bet if you ask some literate people near by they will agree that it looks like someone who has lived in a cave eating cheetos and is caged off from the real world created that module. You can clearly see when an adult designs a module and when an x-gen lazy dipshit made a module. Looks like total shit.

Title the Groups index correctly and add a return button to the view sections of the groups area. Some idiot thought, oh I know they will want to jump to some forum discussion after checking their group policies and memberships.

This really is some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I don't worry though after seeing all this already done in Titanium. I wonder if anyone realizes that you have already done all this once before and lost all your data? The only reason I am helping is I know how upset you were that you were going to have to re-write every fix you had ever done over the last 15 years. Fucking Windows 10 you gotta love it, or hate it I dunno.

I see you now use a remote repository to store all your code, this would have been a life saver when your computer burned up. Sorry you are going through this, I know how frustrated you were when you had to do all this for Titanium all the way up to version 4. It is sad that nobody is offering to help you fix all these wonderous blunders. Whatever happened to community assistance and people giving a shit about their favorite desktop applications or websites. x-gen let this awsome software die and it's wonderful that you are reviving it.

X-gen Cheeto eating cave dwelling dipshits!

I will keep pointing out all the fixes that I remember doing with you in Titanium.

Good Luck M8, I know you have a lot of shit to cleanup and recode. You should have released Titanium to the public and you would have been able to get a copy of your own source-code. Not to rub salt in a wound but you were so insistant on not letting anyone even see it online until it was perfect and then wham that shoot was gone. I can't imagine what you were going through when that happened and the circumstances that created that are like 1 in 10 million. Some times bad luck really fucks us.

Peace

I never told anyone, or only told a few ppl.

I have no idea why different areas were not laid out better. I get what your saying and I guess it is just because it was part of the forums areas originally.

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 10
Joined Jan 09, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send WebMaster a private message Send WebMaster an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by WebMaster

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme [3.0.x] Support Forum PHP-Nuke Evolution Xtreme Developer Feedback All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]

Page 1 of 1